Thursday, April 8, 2010


I work for a stage rigging company that never has a shortage of jobs that keep us on the road. BTW, thats where the term "roadie" comes from... I am a Roadie.
well, we find ourselves in all kinds of interesting places while working on the road... some fun, some scary and most of them located in bumfuckt egypt (formerly known as east jabip)...
this week we stayed in a DRY county called Sciota in a little burg called seaman. we had to ask directions to the hotel and giggled a little when he told us where we were heading.
i had to ask twice to make sure he wasnt kidding. the guy didnt think it was funny. When he asked where we were from, I told him Beaver and he, in turn, giggled a little. I didnt think it was that funny... I guess im used to it as im sure he is used to people thinking seaman is a funny place to live.
I guess humor is in the funnybone of the beholder. At least he had a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment