Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Monday is my first wedding anniversary and I am working in victorian Oil City, Pa. 06-14-2010
Not that I dont like this town (DUMP) but I can think of a dozen places that I'd rather be.
The day started with a wardrobe malfunction!I felt like Janet Jackson at the superbowl. I had to work all day with my left titty hanging out.
The other guys on the site looked at me kinda funny all day.
I didnt think it was as funny as my coworkers did...
There is a nice park outside the hotel (DUMP) we are staying in.
The park has monuments honoring american soldiers as well as a few local .
There was a few pretty cool bronze statues too. Pretty lifelike... almost creepy.
They also have a time capsule that was buried 14 days after I was born... pretty cool.
I may come back when Im fifty and see what is inside...
I guess even though we are staying at a dump, the park by the allegheny river makes up for it.
Im trying to make the best of being out of town for work.
The Isuzu cab-over truck is running well, i guess thats a good thing too...
More pictures can be found by clicking the above image.

1 comment:

  1. That wardrobe malfunction is funny.

    The hotel looks like it used to be a prison. Very depressing sight.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete